BATH Europcar Bath, United Kingdom
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||08:00 - 13:00|
Included in the Price:
• 20% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Rentals 1 - 27 days: unlimited mileage. Rentals 28+ days: limit of 90 miles per day (£0.15 per additional mile).
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability.
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving licence, which must have been held for at least 12 months prior to the rental checking out. International driving licence (always acompanied by the original domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license. Indian citizens will need International Driving License.
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• UK residents will have to pass an Experian Authenticate check in order to get the vehicle. In some cases where the Experian Authenticate check has failed, an additonal form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks, issued by post) may be sufficient.
• Non UK residents/overseas customers (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man): must present their passport and one additional form of identification showing their home address (in form on bank statements or utility bills no older than 8 weeks). This is only required if other forms of ID provided (Driving Licence or ID card) does not show the customers address. All non UK residents must produce proof of Entry/exit to the UK (e-tickets are acceptable).
In any instance where a Passport/EU Citizen ID Card is not available / not presented, locations will not rent to the customer. In any instance where a presented credit card fails to trigger a DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) request in our system, then the card is deemed to be UK registered and therefore the customer must be qualified via an ‘Authenticate’ (UK resident) check. In the event that the customer refuses to disclose the associated UK address our locations will not rent to the customer.
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 27 years old and have held their license for at least 1 year (two years for young drivers and 3 years for customers presenting a non UK Driving Licence).
Drivers who are over 75 years old won’t be allowed to hire at Pembroke, York, Carmarthen, Plymouth, Exeter, Newquay and Taunton.
If you are between 22 and 26 years old you must pay at the desk a young driver surcharge of GBP 32.50 per day. This fee is not included in the quoted price and payable on arrival.
You must be 22 years of age to rent Mini, Economy and Compact car groups.
You must be 23 years of age to rent Compact Automatic, Intermediate and Standard car groups.
You must be 30 years of age to rent Premium, Luxury and People Carriers.
Location’s Age Restrictions: Bradford and Preston (minimum age of 26 years), Doncaster, Leeds City, Leeds Bradford Airport and Manchester Salford (minimum age of 24 years and Young Driver Fee will apply), Oldham, Reading, Sheffield (minimum age of 25 years).
Excess and Liability:
Groups Mini, Economy and Compact have an excess of £1440.
Groups Intermediate, Standard, Full Size, Premium, Luxury and People Carriers have an excess of £1800.
Special Group classes have an excess of £2000
Europcar’s Optional insurance:
Medium Protection Package will reduce the excess to £450 for all car groups: Cost £22.08 per day (Mini, Economy and Compact), £25.83 per day (Larger car groups). Age restrictions may apply. Full Protection Package will reduce the excess to £0 for all car groups: Cost £27.50 per day (Mini, Economy and Compact), £31.37 per day (Larger car groups). Age restrictions may apply. Please, note that these covers won’t be available at some locations (London Lewisham, London Kings Cross, London Fulham, London Marble Arch, London Kennington, London Croydon South and Bradford).
Deposit and Credit Card Information:
A deposit amount will be held on the main driver’s credit card for the duration of the rental. The deposit will be automatically released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. In case of theft or damage to the rental vehicle, you will be liable for up to the excess amount and the standard vehicle insurance policy will cover the rest.
UK License/Address: A Security Deposit of £250
Non-UK License/Address: First time customers presenting a foreign driving licence but a UK address OR presenting a UK driving licence but a foreign address must provide a deposit of £1000.00 (£2000 for Selection vehicles).
If you have purchased insurance from a third party an excess will still be required by Europcar.
The main driver must have one of the following valid credit cards under his name: MasterCard, American Express, Diners or Visa. PIN number will be required. No other form of payment will be accepted.
UK issued Debit Visa might be accepted at the discretion of the station manager (please check with the rental branch prior to the pickup). If using a debit card, your deposit will be charged.
In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Extras and Additional Charges:
Additional driver: £11.66 per day with a maximum charge of £116.66.
Booster seats: £5.00 per day with a maximum charge of £50 (there will be a deposit of £41.66). On request.
Child seats: £10.83 per day with a maximum charge of 200.00 (there will be a deposit of £200). On request.
GPS: £12.49 per day with a maximum charge of £124.90 (there will be a deposit of £300). On request.
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and local taxes may apply. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.
Please note, non UK driving licence holders must obtain proof of entry/exit into/out of the UK (e-tickets acceptable).
Vehicles (excluding Selection, Luxury and Premium) may be taken cross border to some authorised locations. Please note, permission must be granted in advance by the supplier Europcar. In the event customers wish to cross border, it is required that renters purchase the Europdrive Package. The Europdrive Package is only available to purchase at the rental desk and applies to vehicles going to the Republic of Ireland from mainland UK also. The price for this ranges between 70 GBP to 200GBP depending on rental duration.
Renters who collect and return their rental vehicles to Northern Ireland but who wish to travel to the Republic of Ireland will be required to pay a cross border package fee of 25GBP to 104.17GBP. Please check with the local desk for more information.
Please note that permission is not guaranteed and restrictions or extra charges may apply. Please contact the rental branch before pickup.
• There are some cities in the UK that charge congestion fees. Drivers should look out for the Congestion Charge signs en route. The renter is liable for the payment of such fees.
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations and tolls are not included in the rental cost.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make/model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• No refunds will be given if you fail to collect the vehicle at your specified time or if you fail to meet the driving licence, passport, credit card or other documentation requirements outlined in this voucher. Neither do Europcar or CarTrawler provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed.