Weston-Super-Mare, United Kingdom
BECKS BUSINESS PARK,
Cross border to Belfast
The fee to the Republic of Ireland is GBP 20
Minimum 25 years.
Young driver's age: 22 to 24 years. Charge 35 GBP per day. Includes 20% tax
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
• All cars (other than Prestige & Luxury models), people carriers with no more than 7 seats (including the driver) and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonne (LWB) may be taken outside the UK to the following countries only: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Ceuta and Melilla), Sweden and Switzerland.
• An overseas surcharge will be applied when taking vehicles outside of the UK which includes provision of vehicle documentation legally required (form VE103, which indicates approved drivers and limit of countries to be visited) and European breakdown cover (full policy will be given at commencement of hire - certain exclusions apply)
• Belfast only: the cross border fee to the Republic of ireland is GBP 20 (including VAT) when renting from Belfast.
• There is a mileage limit on rentals during which the vehicle is driven overseas as follows:
1 - 6 days 200 miles per day
7 days + 700 miles per week + 100 miles per additional day
Any miles driven in excess of these limits will be charged at 15 pence per mile (including VAT) at the end of the rental
• Excess waiver products are not available on rentals during which the vehicle is driven overseas